All About Bali Wood Blinds

I have changed my window blinds several times over the years, but it wasn't until recently that I found the window treatments I really fell in love with. And if you are like me and enjoy the quality and beauty of wood blinds, then you may want to check out Bali wood blinds. Just like other window blinds, this type of wood blind comes in different designs, colors, pleating, and styles to suit the aura of your home, apartment or condominium unit.

Just a little bit of trivia for you, Bali is a small island in southwest Indonesia, and it is a major tourist spot. One of the main attractions there is art. I do not know how people in Bali are called; Balinese or Balinesians but, whatever they are called, they have a diverse form of artwork in woodcarving, sculpture and handcrafts. I am not sure if I can establish a connection between Bali and the wood blinds I am talking about but, I seriously believe that Bali wood is a contribution of this Indonesian island.

A wood window blind made of this material may have more authentic looking wood grain than a cheap faux wood blind. If you want your blinds and window treatments done your own way, there are several outlets which offer flexibility for your own designs. You may choose from several slat sizes such as one, two, or three inches. You may opt to have a blind that has no holes so you can maximize your privacy. The problem with blinds is that people can easily peep inside your room or house.

A Bali wood blind is something that I consider sophisticated and sleek. From my personal standpoint, they give your room the aura that will not make it gloomy nor too formal. It gives you a more comfortable, warm feeling that adds just the right touch for your home.

NewerStories OlderStories Home